Hi there TK! Long time ...

pay_c

After a loooong time (very loooooooooong time) I just got to say hello again! Also to all new members I have not got to know already. I have not been online for a long time now (although I was looking in this and that time - especially the new Midiboxes of the week).

As I have been a active member of this *GREAT* (can´t say that loud enough) community, I feel like I have to say "Sorry" for being away for a so long time without telling to much. So, just for those, who are interested (perhaps) and especially for TK - here are the most important reasons:

Most important: TIME! TIME! TIME!

As I started writing on my diploma the time for hobbies was absolutely away. I even stopped making music and much of my equipment got dusty (really! I mean dusty!!). After my diploma was away (it took like 8 months) I really didn´t get back to music as I have been totally. I only make it very seldom. This is another main reason. For what building equipment you won´t use? Especially if the building time is longer than it will be switched on. Now I´m slowly (really slowly) getting back and also getting new ideas (radically minimized studio - laptop based, Djing with Traktor and so on). But still with all that jobsearching stuff my spare-time is really limited at the moment. btw: My money is also. I would have some ideas, but I really can´t afford them (even not 100 Euro-stuff).

So the reason is mainly time- and money-lacking.

I hope you understand that TK. I really do hope that better DIY times will arise again, but I just don´t know. As up to now I just want to say a very very very B I G "THNX for all that GREAT work you have done! You can be proud like m*****f**** *** ******** to say it clearly! Your effort on UCApps over that long period of time is just astounding! THNX THNX THNX THNX THNX!!!

I hope that my next postings won´t take as long as this one. Up to then I wish you, TK, and every member of UCApps just excellent DIYing-times and many more of those happy Midiboxes!!!

Thnx again (just can´t say it often enough), a little "sorry" and greetz pay.c

Most important: TIME! TIME! TIME!

As I started writing on my diploma the time for hobbies was absolutely away. I even stopped making music and much of my equipment got dusty

I know the feeling :(

Lately, I've had many nights where I get so wrapped up in PIC/electronics stuff that my reference monitors stay off the whole night, and I still don't feel like I'm getting anywhere.

-George

PS- I'm convinced that Thorsten is either: a) more than one guy   b) an alien  c) more than one alien  d) one who has found a way to go without sleep  or e) an alien who has found a way to go without sleep

Regardless, he's an example and an inspiration :)   

@Jidis: Hmmm, good points, but anyhow I do think that TK is

f) more than one alien who have found a way to go without sleep.  ;)

@ moebius: Thnx a LOT! I didn´t await that! Really some better feeling you´re giving me there! And yeah I also really do hope that some kinda comeback is going to be truth.  :)