10 ALPS RSAON11M9 Motorfaders + Knobs for Sale

Fletch

Hi chaps!

Unfortunately due to financial reasons I need to sell the 10 motorfaders I purchased off that top man Screaming Rabbit. Naturally I'm selling them at the price I bought them which is  €13.40 per piece i.e.  €134.00 + Postage. I paid  €184.48 including postage from Switzerland but I'll just add on the postage costs for wherever you are in the world and let you know the total cost. I'm in the UK (London) so it'll be cheapest if you live there. Payment by Paypal or cheque is cool for me. Anyone who's interested just drop me a PM.

Cheers!

Fletch

Hey Fletch

I think it's your problem, for which price you resell the faders but I think you should at least charge the brutto price for the material.

I hope you don't care, that I print your invoice here. I also would like to make shure, that nobody thinks I charged you a fortune (€ 50.-) for shipping... there was no charge from me for my work (handling and organisation).

Fader Bulkorder 2005 Invoice: Fletch

10 ALPS RSAON11M9, N-Type Motorfader                    €  13.40    € 134.00

10 ALBS FK13x25 Faderknob (silver)                              €      0.76    €    7.60

Netto                        € 141.60

7.6% MwSt (Swiss Import Tax)                        €  10.76

Shipping from ALBS (DE to CH)                        €    2.70

Shipping from CH to you (763gr./Econ. w. insurance)                      €    22.50

Brutto                        €  177.56

PayPal (3.9%+€ 0.35)                        €      6.92

Total                        €  184.48

Greets, Roger

BTW: "Sounduke" was interrested, when "Incarnation" resold his faders... contact him.

Hi Roger,

Thanks for clarifying that!!! I didn't realise it was so complex! Fortunately I didn't get stung for UK VAT at 17.5% (If that even applies?!? - I'm confused!)

Tim

;D It's not that complex:

All this was the thing which made it attractive, that I was doing the bulk order. VAT in Switzerland is only 7.6% and then I sent it to you as samples. So the UK didn't charge any VAT to you. The big difference of the VATs made it still affortable to pay the relativ high Swiss parcel service prices.

So you could sell your faders for about €155.- (knobs included) and this is still a good deal for anyone interrested!

Greets, Roger

BTW: Don't forget to charge for the PayPal service, it's 3.9% of the transfer amount + € 0.35... it will be deducted from the amount you receive. I forgot and the receivers of the first faders I sent out didn't have to pay for this... I did  ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...