encoder to pot conversion (schematic)

fario

Hi to alll.

Perhaps be this one the solution.

This circuit I have tested it in my mb64 and works perfectly, with an encoder alps of 24 steps for turn detented.

They obtain 0 to 5 v in 128 steps .

Only I need to test in next days the circuit multiplier of frequency to obtain the same result in 64 and 32 steps.

I hope that  be useful for  you .

Dispense my bad use of English language.

gretings

FARIO

NOTE  :  this post is  also put  in MIDIbox HUIs  section     ( Pots *and* encoders in a MB64 or 64e?)

virpot2.jpg

NOTE  :  this post is  also put  in MIDIbox HUIs  section     ( Pots *and* encoders in a MB64 or 64e?)

NOTE: single posting in the subject is enough. Otherwise forum becomes more cluttered and searching for a certain thread more difficult.

Thank You, Moebius

NOTE  :  this post is  also put  in MIDIbox HUIs  section    ( Pots *and* encoders in a MB64 or 64e?)

NOTE: single posting in the subject is enough. Otherwise forum becomes more cluttered and searching for a certain thread more difficult.

NOTE: I edited the dupe post in the HUI forum to point to this thread.

Best!

Smash

• 2 weeks later...

hi to all

Yes moogah ,is a  potentiometer emulation, in order to be able to connect in a midibox 64 (not 64E) an encoder and to be able to utilize it with the 4 pot modes (normal ,snap,relative ,parallax) ,and also to use 4 lines LCD (4 X 20).

I attempted connecting encoders in my mb64, but I could not configure the software, it was working like two press buttons.

For that reason I looked for an hardware solution .

If you need more information ,notify me.

Dispense my bad use of English language.

gretings