Insert a multi-effect processor on a MBSID ?

dcreatorx

Hello !  Yesterday i was helping an old man who is a great compositor to route his studio properly . . well, suddenly he'd advert me about he is selling a lot of his studio gear, due to that he is suffering a degenerative illness. He will not be able to do a  lot of things that he was doing with music as he did till these days. He told me to buy a brand new multi-effect processor from him, of the ART brand. Is very small and symple. . . and after that an idea comes to me. That processor will cost me 10 €, so i can experiment with it. I want to ask if it's possible to attach that processor in to my MBSID design. Can somebody give me an opinion about it ? Thanks.

hi;

if the fx processor has midi implementation/control you could built it in the same case as your sid with the  "assign encoders" controlling the fxprocessor.

However if this is your only fx unit i would keep it stand alone; use it with the aux send of your mixer so you can use it for more things than the sid alone.

cheers, marcel