Parts in the usa

Guest mferolla

Guest mferolla

im sorry because Im sure Im asking  a lot of stupid questions, but im biggining in this.

I wanted to fiend out where i can buy the parts for the midibox64 in the usa! i have been searching in the sites recomended but I dind't fiend everithing, and most of the part were mising. So I someone can tell me, that would be greate!

thank you very much in advance!

Mariano

I've been searching for parts in the US also, and I've also found that most places don't carry everything.  I've had most success looking at Mouser.com, and Digikey.com, They tend to have a lot of the smaller components, possibly all.  Digikey seems to have a wider selection, though Mouser has shown the least expensive on key items such as Knobs.  Mouser's website will show you the quantity they have in stock, which is especially nice.  Go online and get their catalogs in print, if it helps you get a better idea of what components you need.

Also, you can call them and they are pretty helpful.    For passives (pots, switches, LEDs, displays) I've found Allelectronics to be decently stocked and reasonably priced!  Get your PICs as samples from microchip.com; this will save you ~ $10 per PIC used!  

Keep asking questions if this doesn't answer what you need.

Guest linenoise

a majority of the parts needed can be found at www.newark.com you just to use different variables on your searches through the site. but try sites like www.digikey.com and allelectronics.com.

hope my reply helped some

rui