i am going to order potmeters (the netherlands)

Guest buteskin

Guest buteskin

Hi,

I want to use a MIDIbox to control Fruityloops

I already have a design in my head, something with 8 sections, and within each section a lot of portmeters, sliders, and swithces and buttons.

I was thinking that there are already people building these boxes, and so it would be more efficient that someone else would buidl a box for me..

So if you are interested, tell me ..

I am from Nederland, (The Netherlands)

I doubt you will find anyone who will build you a midibox; this is because this project is very time consuming and when its finished you have a very personalised piece of hardware.

If you decide to build your own box (its not hard) this forum will provide you with more than enough help to get it going.

I also believe Thorsten frowns upon the thought of people selling these boxes?!

But this is just my thoughts......... ;)

Guest drummond

This was quoted from the main page of the site:

Where can I buy your stuff?

All the applications of www.uCApps.de are non-profit projects which are not for sale. The purpose is to follow the spirit of Open Source in order to allow people to rebuild, modify, improve or just learn from my projects. Many features that can be found here are not my inventions, but suggested by users from all of the world. On this way we are creating what we have ever searched for and I myself can enhance my experience with electronics and MIDI (makes really fun! :)

Would you build a MIDIbox for me if I give you some money?

I neither have the time, nor the motivation to build MIDIboxes for other peoples. These are DIY projects, that means: Do-It-Yourself. Just ask a friend or an expert in your neighbourhood for help.

As everything is free, am I allowed to bring the stuff to market?

No, you are not allowed to sell any stuff of this website for profit.

Guest buteskin

yes you are right about that, i have seen info about the ready-made PCB parts i can ORDER!. this will save me a lot of time. so i am going to do that , yes myself.

now i have to find potmeters and buttons in The Netherlands

I found this site, who is manufacturer of potmeters, I have email contact with them and they  ask wich potmeter I want.

I ony know; Lineair, 10 K, mono , low power

Can you help me finding the right potmeter?

here's the link of the site i am talking about (PIHER)

http://www.piher-nacesa.com/product.htm