[S] Some (mostly unfinished) MBHP boards and some other stuff

NorthernLightX

Hi guys,

I have some unfinished MBHP boards for sale, and some other stuff too. Of course I asked TK's permission before putting the modules up for sale  ;)

All boards have originally been bought from Mike and are untested unless specified otherwise. I wasn't a solder-god when I did these (and neither am I now) but the parts will not fall off by themselves. No guarantees are given that I used the correct parts though, you'll have to check everything yourself!

All prices do not include packing and shipping, these costs have to be quoted per individual. I'm located in Holland, if you like to collect your parts you can pay cash on collection. For sending, the only payment I accept is bank/wire transfer in advance. No CC or Paypal or anything, I don't have it, sorry.

What I have on offer:

1x DOUTX4_V2 without ICs. Resistors are not stuffed, this is not a bad thing, as you need to calculate the resistor value your LED's need. The recently introduced bypass caps are not yet soldered. Some of the isolated jumpers on the bottom are also not yet in place. - 4 euro

doutx4forsale.jpg

1x JDM_V2 fully stuffed and ready to use (for PIC16F. I never got it working myself due to a low voltage on my PC's serial port. For PIC18F you need to solder an additional 10K resistor to the board). - 2,50 euro

jdmforsale.jpg

The other parts I'm selling:

60 Waldorf Q button caps. These babies are oval shaped, so good luck with the drilling of matching holes, that's the main reason I'm parting with them. They're all yours for 5 euro.

buttoncapsforsale.jpg

Image of the Waldorf Q: (Yes, those encoder caps are the ones TK uses on his MBSID. No, I'm not selling mine  :P ;D)

qplus_mitte.jpg

2 PIC 16F877-20/P - Leftover from the old days when Midibox still ran on these. Still useful for eDrum project a.o. These are virginal as far as I know (never been burned). 5 euro a piece

picsforsale.jpg

1 CrystalFontz graphical LCD. Type is CFAG12864B-TMI-V - white on blue backlight. Looks really cool. Resolution is 128x64. it's new, never seen any soldering outside of the factory. 25 euro

CFAG12864B-TMI-V_bl_on_front.jpg

What I am looking for (so we might trade):

3 (or max 5) detented rotary encoders

1x BankstickX8 module (soldered or unsoldered, without ICs because I have those already)

1x AOUT module (soldered or unsoldered, not AOUT_LC)

Maxim MAX525 IC

Maxim MAX6007B shunt

CEM3378 or CEM3320 ICs

or anything else I might find interesting.

Write me a mail at northernlight (at) zonnet (polkadot) nl or a personal message on the forum if you're interested. Most prices are negotiable, especially when ordering more than one item.

Cheers,  Alex.

[changelog]

12-3-2006 - Decided to hold on to the Core with LCD cable, a different core is for sale now. Also decided to hold on to the LTC, 1 DINX4 and 1 DOUTX4. Decided to sell one more SID for 6581. Changed text at various items with more info. Picture added with each individual item. Removed big picture. Added section "What I'm looking for".

23-3-2006 - Sold 1 Core, 1 DOUTX4 and the DINX4. Added CEM 3320 to "What I'm looking for" section. I desoldered more stuff from the SID boards, they're more or less skeleton right now, apart from the filtercaps they're now suitable for both 6581 and 8580. Don't have a new picture yet, so temporarily removed them. I might hang on to one of them though.

60 Waldorf Q button caps. These babies are oval shaped, so good luck with the drilling of matching holes, that's the main reason I'm parting with them.

Seems like that's what the "angle/tilt" thing on drill press tables would be able to do (at least maybe a similar shape), maybe with a bit of round file work to square the edges afterward. Only time mine's tilted, is when the stop-pin worked it's way out and the table tilted itself.  Might not tilt the right direction to have enough space for a panel, but you could probably rig up an accessory table, to tilt into the other axis. 

???

PS- There are "pocket hole" drill jigs (little small blocks of aluminum with a handle or something), for drilling angled holes into flat surfaces with a hand drill.

• 2 weeks later...