Midibox 64e

VilladonEnt

Thanks moebius.

I've been building MB64, I have (2) cores, (4) dinx4, (1) ain and (4) dout

now i changed my mind and want to use encoders instead of pots.

Can MB64E be used in a multi core environment? So say 128 buttons and 64 encoders max.

I'll take a look at the main.asm file. 

Thanks again for your help,

You guys are always here when we need you!! 8)

VILLADON

Hi again,

Well it looks like i wont be connecting 2 cores. From what I understand so far is that i will have to run MB64e from

one core and MB64 from the other because i still need 3 linear pots for cross fader etc..

I want to use encoders, buttons and i guess i'll have to use pots for the volume/crossfader. unless there is a way to use a MF for the cross fade ??? dont make sense though because traktor dosent transmit midi.

Thanks again,

VILLADON

Villadon - Thank You for showing such a good spirit! ;)

You'll edit main.asm for Your both cores to reflect the hardware connected, change_id for the second core ("hardcoded" bootstrap loader id, but you can change it with software found from the MIOS download page)  - You will upload MIOS and application to the first core and then MIOS and application with changed id to the second core. Be sure to use first core as "Midibox link FP" and 2nd as "Midibox link EP" - You can make configurations for the cores with vMIDIbox64E found from http://www.midibox.org/mios_tools/

Moebius - being sorry for the information overload and not even sure if the facts are correct  ::)