New source of SID 8580s!

Slorrin

I found a new source of 8580s, they are never used, each one is tested, well, according to the guy.  He's, as always, a friend of a friend.  He lives in canada, and he's got about 100 8580s.  He's about to list them on ebay for 35$ america, buy it now only.  But before hand, he's willing to sell to me and my friend, and i assume, you guys too.  So get back to me and i'll see about a batch order.  That would probably lower the price.

He quotes me 35$ canadian, which is less than 35$ american obviously.  Small discount, but i'll post back with his response on a batch order.

I bet this board could end up with all 100!

aha

I found a new source of 8580s, they are never used, each one is tested, well, according to the guy.  He's, as always, a friend of a friend.  He lives in canada, and he's got about 100 8580s.  He's about to list them on ebay for 35$ america, buy it now only.  But before hand, he's willing to sell to me and my friend, and i assume, you guys too.  So get back to me and i'll see about a batch order.  That would probably lower the price.

He quotes me 35$ canadian, which is less than 35$ american obviously.  Small discount, but i'll post back with his response on a batch order.

I bet this board could end up with all 100!

aha

I think that guy might already be listing them on eBay... But if he'll do discounts for bulk orders, and can ship to Australia, I'd be interested...

Well, i guess he listed them.  I searched ebay just now and didn't find them, but it's possible he had some listed?  I dunno.  All i know is that he's eager to sell them and my friend who knows him (no doubt through yet another friend) says he'll give him (us) a deal.

So i'll get more details when he's awake tomorrow, as he's no doubt sleeping now, and get back to you guys.