MIDIbox SEQ problem

Janne

Hi there

I have built a MIDIbox SEQ, same as TK´s. But i toke the fast way and got my core from SmashTV's Website with all components and with a PIC and bootloader preprogrammed (PIC ID header: 0000000000000000).

When i start up MIOS Studio all is working just fine, i get a heart beat form the core (timestamp 1580077000 us: sysex message: F0 00 00 7E 40 00 01 F7) and its ticking ever 2 sec. I upload setup_mbseq_v2.HEX and hits the start button and away it goes without any errors and its tell me in the ends that it is complet. (all checksums are ok). When i restart SEQ the display is empty  :(

I have seen on the older core that J3 has to be strapped, but this core card doesent have a J3.

Im i missing something here or im i just plain dumb??

Well i solved it, but there is something else inseed. When i uploaded setup_mbseq_v2.hex and reboot the SEQ the first display is just showing NOIX  IX NOIX NOIX NOIX NOIX NOIX and the second one is working fine. I use two GTC40021 displays, and yes its set to two 2*40.

Any ide here?