MY SID SYNTH BUILD - with ANALOGBROTHA

analofbrotha

Hello Every one,

This is my build document,Where Plan to show my progess of my first Midibox build.

Just a basic One chip Desktop module (Core,Sid,) I also bought a din kit (to start with as I will hopfully add on in future, &  good for a little Sodder practice before my core and sid build up)

Controls will include 2 x 20 lcd,6 buttons and a rotary encoder

After reaching this goal I hope to rebuild with keys and realtime cuttoff,rez,a s d r,? osc (analog pots 10k ?)By addjusting MIOS(but I'll start simple cause I'm far off now)

So Far I have ordered kits,core,sid,din and 2 x 20 lcd and a bankstick (all from smash tv Awsome customer service! thanks

I have gutted a old radioshack mixer (and am replacing top and back with new aluminumn)

Using original commodore buttons (fabricated using some vcr buttons,And cut up commodore)

I will start with all the pics when my orders show.(if ya can still post them,read they were down and hadn't tried yet)

Please get involved (as I'll most likely need the help)

Excited to do some hands on learning. :P

Heres the case I built

972099560_m.jpg

ANALOGBROTHA 

• 1 month later...

972116719_m.jpg

Case in early stage

My Kits arrived from Smash TV (STELLER  packed sooo well antistatic sealed..Boards look amazing! I was so stoked to see them and how much care thought was put into them....Can't say enough    I'll be back,as I plan to upgradeThey are now all built up...all parts on..? on the crystal and diaode? if they in the right way?

972125149_l.jpg

Case Back

972115808_l.jpg

Hope to have more up soon..More of the raw build up

Now I'm Stuck...):

• 1 month later...