Where are all the MBox MB4 guys gone?

henrygr

Hi Henrygr,

Some years aga I built the midibox16 as a prototype to control the drawbars of B4 (Hammond simulator). The midibox64 using the latest MIOS is, I think approprate for emulating the controls for the B4. I am using such a device just for that. I am nor sure if this information is useful.

Regards

Shum

Thanks for the reply. I ahve built one already http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php?topic=6818.0.

The drawbars are from an old VOX Continental Super II. However, I want to build another one using Hammond M 100 Drawbars, and was wondering if anyone has successfully retrofit them. I read JimHenry's posts re his Wurlitzer written some years back, but the thread was inconclusive as to his success rate.

Any help anyone?

MP

Anyway,

Just got this on e-bay. It is to be the drawbar section of a keyboard I want to build in the next few months. Basically a double weighted 88 key keyboard with drawbars, housing a fully integrated PC and a 15 inch monitor. I will upload copies of the plans when I get them down on print. So, any suggestions would be welcome. I will probably transfer the post to concepts now that I think of it.....

Here are the drawbars- off of an H 112 Hammond.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Hammond-Organ-Complete-Drawbar-Paddle-Assembly_W0QQitemZ280006089649QQihZ018QQcategoryZ64429QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Cheerio,

MP

The drawbars are from an old VOX Continental Super II. However, I want to build another one using Hammond M 100 Drawbars, and was wondering if anyone has successfully retrofit them. I read JimHenry's posts re his Wurlitzer written some years back, but the thread was inconclusive as to his success rate.

I have never done anything with drawbars.