touch sensor on MBSEQv2

docbrown

Hi,

I cannot recomment the use of touch sensors for a Sequencer. In theory it works, but in practice you won't be happy if functions are unintentionally triggered when you go with your fingers fast over the sensors.

Just think about, how it would be, if your computer keyboard would consist of touch sensors!

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Hi,

I cannot recomment the use of touch sensors for a Sequencer. In theory it works, but in practice you won't be happy if functions are unintentionally triggered when you go with your fingers fast over the sensors.

Just think about, how it would be, if your computer keyboard would consist of touch sensors!

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Yeah, I did realize the eventual problem. But since I'm in a hunt for the right switch w/ LED and a enclosure, I will use this method for the mean time.

thanks for the reply..

i agree with TK, i'm using poor quality buttons on my seq and it's sometimes really boring...and take high quality encoder too...

Moxi,

Since I'm new to these types of project, I wouldn't know what a high quality encoders yet. So far my first encoders are the ones I got from SmashTV, and it seem nice. Any hints that I should watch out for?

thanks in advance..