Alps Motor Fader in Canada

JB872

Hi Jason,

What kind of time frame are you looking for placing your order?

I am interested in 25 as well, but will have to be in a month or two, once I've brought that panel for my MB i'm doing at the moment.

Rowan

Hi Rowan

I just found out the other day that Tascam is making a new version of the 2400 with LCD's in the fall.  If the price isn't too high I just might buy one and focus on building a midi controlled analog volume box that will work with the controller.  So I think I might wait until then before I commit to buying a large quantity of Alps faders.  If anyone needs cheap Alps faders soon though and would like to organize a group buy, I'd be happy to give the name and number of the company I spoke with.

Jason

I just found out the other day that Tascam is making a new version of the 2400 with LCD's in the fall.  If the price isn't too high I just might buy one and focus on building a midi controlled analog volume box that will work with the controller.  So I think I might wait until then before I commit to buying a large quantity of Alps faders.  If anyone needs cheap Alps faders soon though and would like to organize a group buy, I'd be happy to give the name and number of the company I spoke with.

Mind sharing the name of the supplier anyway, just to get it out there?

-Steve