JDM under Linux ?

jerash

hi all,

i'm on the road with my nearly finished but fonctionnal MB64  ;D Thanks thorsten for this great project !

I want to reprogram the PIC with the MB64 SEQ software. The IC-prog soft don't want to work with the Windows XP here. But we also have a linux just here ...

>>Is there a software supporting JDM under linux ?

i havent seen news abou that in the recent posts.

RAF

...now playing with MB64 & RS7000 . GO

hi all,

i'm on the road with my nearly finished but fonctionnal MB64  ;D Thanks thorsten for this great project !

I want to reprogram the PIC with the MB64 SEQ software. The IC-prog soft don't want to work with the Windows XP here. But we also have a linux just here ...

>>Is there a software supporting JDM under linux ?

i havent seen news abou that in the recent posts.

RAF

...now playing with MB64 & RS7000 . GO

Hi RAF...

I'm using XPSP1 with ICProg 1.05A and following the settings provided by TK on the ucapps site, its all running fine - dont even need that gnd wire attached to the pc or nefin ;)

Make sure icprog.sys is in the same dir as the exe file, I didnt even have to place a copy in any of the win dirs...

Best

Dan

Hi RAF...

I'm using XPSP1 with ICProg 1.05A and following the settings provided by TK on the ucapps site, its all running fine - dont even need that gnd wire attached to the pc or nefin ;)

Make sure icprog.sys is in the same dir as the exe file, I didnt even have to place a copy in any of the win dirs...

Best

Dan