Problem with midi in and out...

Cyril

My midibox 64 is build and everything is working good except that my box doesn't send or receive midi events... It's seems like I have hardware problem but I can't locate it (I'm a beginner in electronic  :-/).

Can anybody help me finding the problem? My midibox has the LTC module and only the output led is (strangely) always lit. I get aprox 5V from the output port and 0V from the input port.

Thanks in advance for your help!

My midibox 64 is build and everything is working good except that my box doesn't send or receive midi events... It's seems like I have hardware problem but I can't locate it (I'm a beginner in electronic  :-/).

Can anybody help me finding the problem? My midibox has the LTC module and only the output led is (strangely) always lit. I get aprox 5V from the output port and 0V from the input port.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi Cyril,

ok, here my first questions: did you check the polarity of the MIDI plugs (see the MBHP core schematic on the right side)? Did you mix MIDI In and MIDI Out? Which MIDI interface are you using (Gameport?)

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Hi Cyril,

ok, here my first questions: did you check the polarity of the MIDI plugs (see the MBHP core schematic on the right side)? Did you mix MIDI In and MIDI Out? Which MIDI interface are you using (Gameport?)

Best Regards, Thorsten.