Aussie Speech IC Group Buy

stryd_one

Hi All,

I want to get a soundgin shipped from the USA, so I figured you could all save on shipping if anyone else is interested in getting either a soundgin or speakjet in the not-too distant future. The speakjets will be slightly cheaper than those available locally, and there is no local distributor for the soundgin.

I'll pay for the cost of shipping one IC, as I'll have to pay that anyway, and then anyone else can split the extra, so shipping will probably be a couple of bucks even if it's absolutely wildly expensive. They IC's themselves are USD$25 each for 1, so I suspect that including shipping it'll total about USD$27 or $35 aussie dollars or less One of each would be about $27 I guess. I doubt there are enough of us to get a price break but who knows. Of course all these figures are just estimates, I'll make it final later.

If anyone's interested just post a reply :)

• 1 year later...

ganchan S1 is from Australia i don t think it s worth shipping from USA to AU and then back to italy, if you want one of those chips you should go for a direct shipment from the states, i am sure that some of the USers can help you out

cheers

simone

stryd thanks for offering help.

well, had you read my post in bulk order?

i've found this source http://www.speechchips.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=6 they ship to italy for 6$.

a letter, air bubble up to 50g are 1,80€ :) insurance up to 50€ are 5,95€

the bad things is always this, in italy we have national tax IVA 20% and customs tax. i've never pay for this, except from CINA.

if anyone interested please post in bulk.

ganchan - 1

MTE - 1

? Sasha

? Stryd