Using MB_Link with LTC

LO

Hi

I have two cores one running MB64 firmware 16F

the other with the MF firmware 16F (I was running the 18F but was getting all sorts of errors)

I want to use the LTC to supply the midi data.

is this possible? The reason I ask is that the LTC module plugs in to the core at the same socket as the MB_Link is suppose to use!

Perhaps the MB_Link only works when using standard Midi connections not LTC?

thanks

LO

Hi LO,

yes, MIDIbox Link works also with higher baudrates, therefore also with the LTC by using following interconnections:

* LTC::J1::Vs must be connected to CORE::J11::Vs of both core modules
    * LTC::J1::Vd must be connected to CORE::J11::Vd of one core module
    * LTC::J1::Mi must be connected to CORE::J11::Mi of the first core module in the chain
    * LTC::J1::Mo must be connected to CORE::J1::Mo of the last core module in the chain

Hope that you will try the PIC18F based MF solution again when "MIDIbox MF" has been ported to MIOS?  :)

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Thanks, ill try it tonight hopefully

Mios? yes I will switch back to the 18F (as soon as possible) Its just that ive been working on this particular box for many months and never seen it all running all at once! I had no problems with the MB64 and Mios or the SID and mios but when I tried the MF module........*#@$*!

I tried swapping the call pot instruction with call faders instruction it appeared to be OK until I moved a fader and then my LCD filled with weird stuff and midi messages went crazy (midi-OX)

I also tried the MF calibration test but couldnt understand how that worked; no faders moved and it didnt seen to make any diference if I changed settings on the LCD with the menu buttons.

Best regards

LO