Which S/Ware integrates well with midiboxes?

Steven_C

Hi everybody!

just wondering what software people are using with their midiboxes (and which 'box are you using) , and how well does it improve your workflow? I'm trying to decide which 'box(es) to build, and what software to get! (is logic ok for live multitrack recording of bands etc?)

thanks, from Steve

Hey Steve...

I'm a logic head, and for me there is no other...;)

I will say - logic is what you make of it and can be hard to get to grips with unless you put the time and effort in learning it's tricks and ways of doing things. I spent a good few months just learning the environment - but once sussed, your musical workflow will only increase...;p

I'm runnin my MB64 with this enviroment:

http://www.revolver.co.nz/fadermapper/

It's a major peice of work - again if your not comfortable in the enviro it could be a tad daunting on first opening but it's features are awesome - has made me hold back on making the MBLC box ;p

I wont go to all the details here, as it's feature list can be read about on the link - theres also a demo u can get...

Best

Dan

Hey Dan,

looks very interesting! I often wonder why features like this aren't implemented into audio software anyway!!! ??? But its nice that there are usually solutions for things! Looks like this demo may help me until I get my LC finished!

thanks, from Steve