For Sale Machinedrum SPS1 [SOLD]

Twin-X

Hi,

yesterday my computer's motherboard melted  :-\

Now i was saving up for a new computer so it went down too early on me.

So to get some quick cash i am selling my Machinedrum SPS1 for 700 Euro + Shipping.

It is technical 100%, cosmeticaly there are a few little dent's on the metal and very light scratches on the display. It is updated with the latest firmware.

Please take it of my hand. I cannot live without a computer. Now i have to abuse the pc at my work.

All the best,

Jeffry

Maaan, don`t sell the machinedrum! Better buy some 100EUR motherboard untill you save enough money for better one. Machinedrum is on my wishlist of all times. Think twice mate.

It is a fun machine but i never use it. (i hardly make music nowadays anyway)

I still have to clone a few 909 and i await jef's 808.

And i own a mpc so i have plenty of drums in my room.

Ok Jeff, that`s your gear. ;)

I also don`t make music nowdays. I must say that`s TK guilt! I spend all my free time learning making and testing different MBHP projects. I`m interested in all of it, so really no time for music. :(

But one day, when TK retires and when I build evry MBHP project, I can start making music again  ;D

• 1 month later...

Still available? Will you ship to U.S.?

Hi it is still available. And yes i do ship to the usa. I will look if the adapter is 110v as well then you only have to buy a europe to usa converter for your wall outlet.

Shipping cost must be split if we come to a deal since this is much higher than sending within europe.

Regards,

Jeffry