Freebay

kris

Here to day free to a good home  (well as long as you pay the postage )

ive been clearing out my parts box before starting my new midi-box poject and ive come across two of the usb modules check the photos

i built these a few years ago and never managed to get  them working. a friend who is very good solderd the surface mounts on so they are ok  . i think i struggled

with the programming of the chips thru usb-midi but i dont remember  in the end as it was holding up finishing the project i just  included  an m-audio midi-sport

anyway as i say there free if you want them it would be too painful to desolder them for me after spending so much time on them but your welcome

maybe im making them sound to much like a lost cause theres a good chance that its something really stupidly easy wrong with them as to be honest my electronics skills suck they have got tobe worth the postage for the crystals,chips sockets etc or maybe ive just got to give them a decent buriel in the great parts box in the sky

kris

P1010004.JPG

P1010003.JPG

P1010002.JPG