Can someone say me great electronic component shops from Germany?

timofonic

Hello,

I want buy certain electronic components and metallized shielding bags in different sizes with zip-lock and reusable. Here in Spain is impossible to buy those bags in quantities less than 100 for certain sizes.

Can anyone say me about great electronics shops in Germany that sells online? Not problem if only in deutsch, I may use an online translator or some friend helping me with the page.

Of course, I want to buy midibox boards. If some nameized seller of MIDIBOX PCBs can sell me those metallized shielding bags too, I can buy it from him.

Best regards,

timofonic

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! ;)

Sadly, I didn't found the sizes I need on those shops.

Luckily I found an ebay selled from USA with a lot of sizes and able do request a custom ebay item with all stuff I want. I'm afraid about the shippment cost being too high so I'll ask him as he said me, in the worst case I may find another shop or sending the package to some friend.

I found a seller from Germany that is certainly a shop. I'll ask him about informing me in english and if possible to have a custom item for me.

http://stores.ebay.es/fa-ars

EDIT: Bad news, the owner of the shop replied me with an unintiligible english (worser than mine) and saying like only having the sizes of the shops...

Hello we only the ESD bag which has we also with us in shop to have www.fa-ars.de and then on shop of company acre

It could be nice if someone translates that cryptic message, I only understand certain meaning of it...