New application

superdavies

Hi everyone

I've just finished  the building of my midibox. it is very simple: 1 core, 1 ain with 8 pots, 1 din with 10 buttons, a dout with 6 leds. I load into the pic the mios and the ain64_din128_dout128_v2_0.zip application also if I have less than 64/128/128 items. Ok, it works! It send midi message (test with miosstudio) and seems fine.

My next step is to write down and appropiate application: I Think I have to use C language, but, i think maybe there's another way...I tryed serge midibox64 editor but, when I try to assign different event, I can't understand the way to put them in to the pic for return to me even after I shout off the midibox (I don't have banksticks!!!).

The fact is that I need a simple controller to control software like b4 and the buttons now only send note on message, instead I want them to send other control message...How to do?

Second question is how can I set the led? I know they work (because when I turn on the midibox, they flash ) but how can I assign them to features I want?

Thank you very much

Andrea

Hello andrea, that's not a "full" answer but few points :

If you only use 8pots, then you dont need a AIN, you can plug your pots directly to the core, and save a AIN board.

To write your own app, the only other way than C is the ASM. I think it's wise to stick with C, unless your an expert programmer :)

As it's name say by itself, "midibox64 editor" is a tool to be used with the midibox64, and i'm not sure that the midibox64 app is runing on your pic atm, right ?

About your other questions, most answers are here : http://ucapps.de/mios_c.html

Be sure to read the Programming Examples !!