CORE_R4D

fh

I am building a core module with a CORE_R4D PCB.  The only schematic I have is for CORE_R3.

R4 is supposed to be between the B leg if T1 and the center of P1.  I have been using a multimeter to check each resister as I solder them from the farthest pointin the circuit at one end, through the resister, to the farthest point in the circuit at the other end.

Everything is good except R4.  Its ok from the B leg of T1 through the resister, but i can't see where the circuit goes after the resister and I've checked everywhere with a multimeter to find where it goes. 

Do I need to put a jumber in between R4 and P1?

I just noticed that the second layer is not so good viewable on my second monitor than it is on my first. So I guess if you have a bad calibrated monitor, maybe too dark and too much red it may be hard indeed to see these. On the other hand, I also know people with a red/green disability... hmmm... scratchead.gif

I see what I need to see on one of my monitors and my second monitor is worthless for this ptroject!  I'll use my first monitor the next time before I waste everbody's time.  I' m ready to apply power to my first core project and start searching for my bad soldering!