MB Sid in a midi controller...anyone...?

syntheticsolace

I have been thinking about making a MBSID of my own and thought it would be neat to put it in the housing of a midi controller.Now i am a complete noob to this,i know practically nothing about making one besides that i need some c64's and to learn what mios is!LOL!So can anyone tell me if this would be possible or if i would run into any problems?

AND IF ANYONE HAS MADE ONE IN A MIDI CONTROLLER SHOW ME SOME PICS!!!

i mean leaving a midi controller intact and building the sid right into it so that you have what looks like a full synth.So the midi controller and the sid together would look like it was made like that.I just want my mbsid to have a dedicated keyboard,so why not make the sid right into the housing of the controller i will use to control it!?

syntheticsolace

you're right . it's better to use a keyboard like the evolution ekey (45e) with midi and usb .

for my sid i had to write an interface . i'm planning to buy the evolution for next project because it's simple and NEW

a sequencer would be very very cool but more like the xoxbox and with the option to make chords....