Rectifier (B80C800RUND) ?

Guest opiumx

Guest opiumx

Hi, I need some details on this part listed on a few of the projects. I can get a W02G Bridge rectifier, 200 PRV, 1.5A  , and a 1N4004 Rectifier Diode 1A 400PRV  , would either of these work? If not I need details on the part that I will need so I can order it somewhere. Thanks

Guest opiumx

I found a place to get the B80C800 , but they want $0.55 each for them and you have to get 100. Anyone know of any place in the US that has these for cheap? (even if I have to buy them by the 100, but not at freakin 55 cents each, maybe 22)

Heya X!

Mouser has them (part #625-W08G) for 38 cents each, no minimum.

Look past the part number, young Jedi..... ;)

BTW for those building in the US and other places where Mouser is more accessible than Reichelt, Mouser stocks everything needed for all the modules except the PIC 18F.

Have Fun!

SmashTV

Guest JeRiKo1

I dont know jack about electronics, but reichelt doesnt have the B80C800 in stock right now.

Btw: There is some confusion, in the Core Module description T. talks about a B40C800 and in the parts list its a B80C800.

Anyways, i found a B125C800RUND at www.pollin.de

and I wonder if this will work ? Because of the attribute RUND I assume it will fit into the PCB, but is it ok to be 125 V ??

Thanks in advance