Scales

whomper

Is there any way to select which scale fits a given pattern or song? I only found it on a global basis.

I would like to use the forced scale so that when I am transposing a pattern, it correctly maintains the scale.

is there a setting for a given pattern or song which scale to assign to it and when selecting force scale, it will correctly transpose? It would make the transpose feature more usable.

Whomper

This reminds me, that I forgot to add a function to control the scale via CC from another MIDI device, or via loopback from a CC layer or from the mixer

Yes, it also makes sense to add another option which overrules the global scale from a pattern - this would especially allow to switch between predefined scales by changing to another pattern. I will consider this in the next release

Best Regards, Thorsten.

That's awesome, thanks TK!

I must admit that I was a little disappointed that the scale was global, I figured it might have been some restriction of the PICs performance, but if not, I'd love to see per-pattern scales!