Can someone PLEASE send me a .hex file?

dubka

I'm on a mac running osx and can't get the necessary stuff to try out the new DETENTED3 setting and see if it fixes my encoder problems.

Just for starters - MPLAB IDE is only for pc!!! I know it's really simple but I just can't get access to a pc to actually assemble myself one.

Can someone please help me out?  It's extremely frustrating, having put the hours in to make this thing and then not be able to use it properly.

I just need Sid v1_7303b with setup_8580.asm encoder settings changed to MIOS_ENC_MODE_DETENTED3.

Many thanks in advance...

Martin

Okay, firstly - thank you Wilba!  You're a champion!

Secondly, it seems to work much better but I've had 2 dropouts so far (which are remedied by changing patch) and still get the occasional jump in value when using the encoder.

Any ideas what the problem might be?  Dodgy encoder?  Something to do with the aluminium panel?

Cheers again,

Martin

ps - the reason I'm being so picky is because this might be used live... and as Smash always says - I should start as I mean to go on and get things working the way they should now.