Updated core module, cant seem to make it do anything.

ashd

I sent the 1.9f update to my midibox, it went fine and rebooted saying 1.9f etc. Then where it used to say Waiting for Ain/Din event... it now says "Bootloader is up-to-date", and doesnt send midi when i move the faders.

I have tried using mk_syx and vmidibox64.exe to send configurations to it but it doesnt seem to be doing anything... am i missing something?

i thought the application is made via mk_syx?

or do i have to take one of the complete applications from the downloads page, then use mk_syx?

thanks in advance

ash

I´m not very familiar with configuring mb64, but from the MB64 page:

mk_syx.zip.... Creates the configuration dump for MIDIbox64

So yes, you have to upload the application. mk_syx is only for configuring it (when it´s already running). How did you get your box running in the first place if you don´t know these things? ;)

Seppoman

it was preburnt, however i couldn't add/change the configuration using mk_syx because it didnt do anything/affect the midibox in any way (and for some reason it was only transmitting over midi channel 2)

thanks, i will try uploading main.hex and then the mk_syx config and report back