Eagle Lite files!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Guest Dazzystar

Guest Dazzystar

Hi All,

I have loaded the various PCB .BRD files into Eagle Lite. Do I have to use the CAM processor or can I simply use the hide layers command under the View toolbar and print out the boards ready for press-n-peeling? The printouts looks nice and dark and are in reverse which I guess is required?

Thanks.

Guest Dazzystar

Hi All,

I have loaded the various PCB .BRD files into Eagle Lite. Do I have to use the CAM processor or can I simply use the hide layers command under the View toolbar and print out the boards ready for press-n-peeling? The printouts looks nice and dark and are in reverse which I guess is required?

Thanks.

hi

just take some overhead foil (for laser printer), disable all layers in the eagle layer menu, then enable 16 bottom, 17 pads,  18 vias, 20 dimension, 39/40 keepout and go to print and check in the printer menu if black and solid is enabled and scale factor is 1; (you don`t need to mirror because you can turn the foil.)

print.

chriss

hi

just take some overhead foil (for laser printer), disable all layers in the eagle layer menu, then enable 16 bottom, 17 pads,  18 vias, 20 dimension, 39/40 keepout and go to print and check in the printer menu if black and solid is enabled and scale factor is 1; (you don`t need to mirror because you can turn the foil.)

print.

chriss

Guest Dazzystar

Hi Chriss,

I guess by foil you actually meant plastic film!

I'm going to be using the press-n-peel transfer system. Do I have to print in mirror image?

Thanks

Darren

Guest Dazzystar

Hi Chriss,

I guess by foil you actually meant plastic film!

I'm going to be using the press-n-peel transfer system. Do I have to print in mirror image?

Thanks

Darren