Sequoia 1 for sale/trade

Sasha

I feel kinda bad because of my decision to sell/trade this thing as I put alot of time in designing and most of all sanding those buttons, but I would rather see it finished by somebody else than keeping it as a dust collector.  :-[

Another reason I decision to make Sequoia 2:

(http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php?topic=10022.msg74380#msg74380)

This is the list of parts I offer:

1. water cut 1mm steel mat black front panel

2. laser cut 3mm transparent acrylic sub-panel

3. laser cut 3mm transparent acrylic middle panel (for mounting modules and button PCBs)

4. laser cut/engraved buttons

5. illumination parts for buttons (LED holders and spacers with trimmed and glued LED)

Here are some pix...

img0558da3.th.jpg

This ALPS jog encoder is just for illustration and it needs to be adjusted with spacers so it is in level of panel. Please note, I do not offer the encoder.

img0552gp4.th.jpg

img0557kj7.th.jpg

These are ALPS encoders I wanted to use with my sequencer. I am going to keep it as I need it for Sequoia v2

img0554xr6.th.jpg

img0555ih6.th.jpg

I didnt liked how text looks from edge to edge so i made new one which just say SCRB. That 11 number wasn`t centred I have ti make a new one. This is how the buttons looks raw.

img0563lb6.th.jpg

These are the rest of elements for button illumination.

grupa.jpg

This is bad picture of illuminated button. It is actually orange-red, but I couldn`t adjust the camera properly so it appears yellow where the light is brightest.

For more details of these buttons check this thread: http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php?topic=8417.msg58748;topicseen#msg58748

The price is 70 EUR+shipping (about 10EUR) and that is less than actual cost to make it not to count days of sanding those buttons.  :P

As I said, I always need some parts and will accept different things like pots, knobs... you can also order some parts for me from ebay.

Also, I have PCBs for buttons I designed. Nothing special as it is designed in corel, but they match holes precisely and they are better than stripboards.

Would you be interested to trade it for a 6582 main pcb + 10 eur shipping? since abcmann hasnt any time for these things now he told me I could sell it to somebody interested here. Firstly I wanted to take it for me but if you are interested let me know.

greetz