Alternative for RAD 10/16

Guest HelgeG

Guest HelgeG

Please excuse a newbie question, but I am trying to set up an order at Reichelt, end they don't have RAD 10/16 which is listed in the parts list of the core module. What can I use as a substitute for this, would a RAD 10/35 work?

Guest HelgeG

Please excuse a newbie question, but I am trying to set up an order at Reichelt, end they don't have RAD 10/16 which is listed in the parts list of the core module. What can I use as a substitute for this, would a RAD 10/35 work?

Guest HelgeG

I just have changed the orderlist:

"rad 10/16" changed to "rad 10/35",

"rad 1/16" changed to "rad 1/63"

just to avoid confusion :)

Thanks a lot! I am new to meddling with electronics, so it nice to get some advice from the gurus.

Having had the recent misfortune of being without a job, I'm going to have to sell my Logic Control. Imagine my happiness when I was doing a websearch for alternatives, came over this site, and realised I can sell the LC, build a controller, and still have money left over.

I think I'll  start with a simple project like the MidiBox TC to make sure that I can wield the soldering iron and then move on to a complete Logic Control emulating device.

Thanks for making this a possibility.

Guest HelgeG

I just have changed the orderlist:

"rad 10/16" changed to "rad 10/35",

"rad 1/16" changed to "rad 1/63"

just to avoid confusion :)

Thanks a lot! I am new to meddling with electronics, so it nice to get some advice from the gurus.

Having had the recent misfortune of being without a job, I'm going to have to sell my Logic Control. Imagine my happiness when I was doing a websearch for alternatives, came over this site, and realised I can sell the LC, build a controller, and still have money left over.

I think I'll  start with a simple project like the MidiBox TC to make sure that I can wield the soldering iron and then move on to a complete Logic Control emulating device.

Thanks for making this a possibility.