P&G fader parts available

faderman

I am new to this forum.  One of my customers suggested that I check it out.

I - MANCO - am the exclusive distributor for Penny & Giles faders and fader parts in the U.S.  Specific things that might be of interest:

Parts and P&G silicone lube oil for P&G faders,

Replacement slider assemblies for crossfaders with broken knob brackets,

An application note on designing with motorized faders,

Articles on cleaning and refurbishing faders, and

Rotary faders for studio monitor level controls.

I am a design engineer.  I have worked with P&G faders for 20 years, including the design of the motorized fader, servo system, and much of the packaging for the Flying Faders fader automation system.  I am also the originator of the 3M M56 16-track tape recorder.

Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of assistance.  Minimum order for P&G items is $25, and payment is by Visa or Mastercard.  For small U.S. orders, add $5 for Priority Mail shipping.

• 16 years later...
On 12/21/2007 at 3:38 PM, faderman said:

I am new to this forum.  One of my customers suggested that I check it out.

I am trying to source replacement faders for the old Autogram Pacemaker series consoles,
I believe the tag on them reads PGF110/D    D2468030.    Gee, they only last about 30 years being used every day all day before they show wear ha

I need to find out about ordering either these or their current replacement.  I left a voicemail on your phone and am following up with an email.  I was fwded to you from Chicago, to CA, finally to your phone but so far, no answer...  Thank you jason at broadcastworks dot com

I - MANCO - am the exclusive distributor for Penny & Giles faders and fader parts in the U.S.  Specific things that might be of interest:

Parts and P&G silicone lube oil for P&G faders,

Replacement slider assemblies for crossfaders with broken knob brackets,

An application note on designing with motorized faders,

Articles on cleaning and refurbishing faders, and

Rotary faders for studio monitor level controls.

I am a design engineer.  I have worked with P&G faders for 20 years, including the design of the motorized fader, servo system, and much of the packaging for the Flying Faders fader automation system.  I am also the originator of the 3M M56 16-track tape recorder.

Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of assistance.  Minimum order for P&G items is $25, and payment is by Visa or Mastercard.  For small U.S. orders, add $5 for Priority Mail shipping.

Manco--

I am trying to source replacement faders for the old Autogram Pacemaker series consoles,
I believe the tag on the one I need to replace reads PGF110/D    D2468030.   
Gee, they only last about 30 years being used every day all day before they show wear ha

I need to find out about ordering either these or their current replacement.  I left a voicemail on your phone and am following up with an email this way, I've tried the "train" URL I found on the biz directory. 

I was fwded to you from Chicago, to CA, finally to your phone but so far, no answer... 
Thank you jason at broadcastworks dot com