SMD version of the Board
A good hint was made from jojjelito , so I started building a new pcb with the following requirements:
- single sided, so you can fetch it by yourself
- SMD support (I never done SMD [or "SMT" how you english folks call it] before, but watching some videos It should be quite doable.
- containing: headers for lcpexpresso, DOUTs, DINs, USB for MIDI, AOUT for drum voice boards
- additonal wiring for simplifying is allowed for : IO-lines to DIN, DOUT, AOUT
VCC- and ground-lines
- containing not: power supply
I will use this encoders, because of there
-easy to get
I need to go a head and start doing some eagle stuff right now.
So stay on!