I am a new owner of the Seq4
I <3 Midibox
Would be so coool if:
- The arpeggiator would not be limited to 4 notes only.
I want to play whole lines with the arp. I'd like to play a whole scale. At least with the *+- steps in the arp.
- BUG: in the arpeggiator, while playing a *+- step and I delete that step, a note is stuck and will never stop.
- The option to play the notes in the order I play them (and not in reversed order, as it does now with sort=off)
- The arpeggiator could optionally restart asynchronous, i.e. retrigger immediately, when hitting the notes on the keyboard, not waiting for the next step in the beat.
- There would be more performance tricks as in the BPM menue with the "fire preset function" like:
Selecting loops by holding a start and stop-step button (as already thought for BLM)
Being able to shift notes without hearing the scrolling (holding a button while scrolling, leaving the button and you hear it) & the same for other edits
- Being able to set the probability to other than 50/50.
& maybe being able to "connect" steps in their probability (chance of a whole line)
- Import / export of patterns from and to Midi-files (is this only possible for songs? Is there a workaround?)
- Echo FX: Maybe being able to send echoes to other ports & channels. For echoes of monosynths & as an additional tool for creating complex structures.
As I am new, maybe I get the usage of the sequencer wrong in some points,
but anyway I think some ideas are important.
Such a nice instrument, thanks!