OT: German Deal on RME

d2k

Hi Guys...

I hope one of you by-lingual midiboxers can help us out...;)

I've seen this deal from a German site: http://www.musik-schmidt.de/cgi-bin/grundshop.cgi?pui=H0cJ6ZwD3E&var=1164&href=v1pageimg.html&sub=COMPUTER%20%2b%20Co%2e for a RME bundle at an amazin price - even more so when compared to RME prices here in the UK...

The problem is, from i can make out from the info on the site, is that the company is moving to another premises and won't be available till the 19th of June :/. So, I was wondering if one of you over there could possibly find out if they are still doin this deal and whether or not they'd send the item to London, England...

Sorry but I had just to ask ;p this deal looks toooo good ;)

Peace...

Dan //

Hi ...

the online-shop is not avaiable now, that's right.

But if you really want to bye this one, try to order by fax.

Delivery to London is possible, but if you want to know how much it is, you have to ask for (at their website they only write the costs for delivery in Germany).

Hope I could help you ...

Pearl

sup steve...

It was from a place in Germany called DAS (www.digitalaudioservice.de), they were gonna do the same deal but for 489EU. However, I ended up gettin a 96/8 from audiomidi for $169US - which is all i really need since i'm using it to go from the main logic box into another box which i'd stick the Pulsar in and transfer audio via ADAT, also can hook up the AES/EUB i/o similtaneous...

Best...

Dan