SALE REQUEST: MB SID

jonkull

Hello.  I have a mostly finished MB_Sid I'd like to sell.  Everything on it works except the LCD.  I was never able to get it going.  It's been sitting in a closet for the last few months.  I've put about $350 USD into the project.  I'd like to put it on ebay for BIN $200 USD just to make back some of my money.  This is a one time sale.  I will not be building any more.

Thanks.

If TK's Ok with you selling this then it might be better for you to adertise it here. I'm sure if you list what's in it and give more details/pictures If it's a fair price then somebody would take it off your hands. I don't know if TK shares the same feelings, but I would have thought that it would be best to keep anything midibox away from ebay so that people don't see them and think they could make some easy cash doing the same. Just my thoughts, TK may feel differently.

Is this the one you asked about selling last year? The LCD problem sounds weird, have you tried a different display?

G

That's fine.  Here is as good as anywhere.  Yes it's the same one I requested to sell last year only last year it was in a more 'unfinished' state.  I ended up putting it together, playing with it for a couple weeks and sticking it in a closet.  LCD would work for a few minutes then flash random characters.  Then it went blank after a while.  I was going to make a new cable and order a backup LCD but never got around to it.  Right now it's functional as a synth...it just has no display.

I'll take some pictures and put together a description and add them tonight or tomorrow.

Jon