This is #6 because:

6582 SID MEGA-SALE #1: 200 SIDs

6582 SID MEGA-SALE #2: 312 SIDs

6582 SID MEGA-SALE #3: 512 SIDs

6582 SID MEGA-SALE #4: 312 SIDs

6582 SID MEGA-SALE #5: 546 SIDs

If you are already on the waiting list here:

http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/wilba_6582a_sid_mega_sale

you're lucky, because THE WAITING LIST IS NOW CLOSED FOR NEW ENTRIES!

If you wish to change your order (you want more or less SIDs), please update your entry and the total now.

THE GOODS

6582 (6582A) SIDs are just like 8580 SIDs and not like 6581 SIDs. They have the filter that works best for the MB-SID V2 Bassline mode, low noise, less bugs. Look elsewhere for whether 6582/8580 is better/worse than 6581.

I use eight of them in my MB-6582 MB-SID V2 Synth:

http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/wilba_mb_6582

(but you already knew that)

THE DEAL

6582 SIDs cost AU$25 each plus postage and handling fees.

I add up the exact cost of SIDs and postage in Australian dollars, and then multiply by 1.0351966873706 to add the handling fee.

This means 6582 SIDs cost approximately AU$25.88 or US$24.78 or 15.74 EUR when including handling fees.

Postage will be calculated as the actual cost to post, plus packaging. The PayPal invoice will include the handling fee in the postage amount.

Do not email orders to me yet!

This is only an announcement that I will be ordering more.

I will probably make the order in about one week from today, around 4th July 2008, and then contact people on the waiting list to send their orders, details, etc. via email.

If you are already on the waiting list, you don't need to do anything except wait, unless you want to change how many SIDs you want.

If you were too late to add your name to the waiting list, you are welcome to complain loudly in this thread, the most amusing post might earn the poster a wildcard entry onto the list.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't worry, there will be plenty of spares, quite a few people on the waiting list are not going through with orders.

As of right now, there's 52 spare, not counting people who haven't sent through orders or cancellations.

I gotta get em chips mate... i got all types of synths in my studio but nothing like a sid synth...

i breathe eat shit music n synth... well i've been looking for something different from whats out there

and i guess the old stuff found me... i grew up on atari and nintendo :) not the commodore but i had a family friend dat had one hehe it sure was cool,, then again i was only 5... well i hope i can get at least 4 but if i can only get one id guess i be content... thanks and if some one drops the ball, show the synth geek some love PEACE! deyanfont@gmail.com

To people ordering SIDs, I'll get those PayPal invoices out soon.

Due to overwhelming cancellations and no-replies-to-PMs, this left 160 SIDs available, and so everyone on the "spares list" is upgraded to a full invite to join the MEGASALE and has been sent a PM.

Even if all those spares orders go through, there are still 82 SIDs left.

If you read this and want some SIDs, they cost AU$25 plus shipping anywhere (AU$5 for 2-8, AU$7 for 9-16) plus PayPal transaction fees (~3.5%).

Email your order to: Jason.S.Williams@gmail.com

The contents of the email should be (without labels!):

MIDIbox username

Real name

Postal Address

COUNTRY

Contact Email Address (same one you are using to email me)

PayPal Email Address (the email address you use to login to PayPal)

Quantity of 6582A SIDs

First come, first served! Strictly limited stocks! Call now!

• 2 weeks later...

The first batch of SIDs were sent today to people who have already paid (not counting uncleared eCheques).

I'm down to 25 unsold SIDs, which I will keep reserved.

You can continue to send through orders using the format in the previous post, and if I have SIDs available, I'll contact you.

• 2 weeks later...