[S] considering selling ROLAND SH-07

spazmatron

I know this isn't exactly the kind of thing this section is meant for, but I thought I would give you guys a chance before I try Ebay.  I have a ROLAND SH-07 vintage synth I'm thinking about selling.  I'm looking to replace it with a Nord Lead 2x, or perhaps a couple of less expensive synths.  It's not in mint condition, more like "good" condition, but definitely working.  Just google it and you can find out all you need to know.  If anyone is interested, I can post some images or video, and answer any questions you might have.  Even if you're not interested, any advice before I sell it would be great.

As always,

Thanks

an advice - i think the nl 2x has so called 24bit/96khz digital to analog converter and thats not definately better than the oldgen r2r nl1 - nl2  ( imho definately not, for numerous reasons )

looky : estimated value / Gebrauchtwert 2000 € (ultra rare) not quite my cup of tea lol

Sorry, I forgot that many of the people here are not in the U.S.  I'm close to Dallas Texas.  I have no idea what the shipping over seas would be, probably alot.  As far as the voltage, the back panel says "AC 117v~" (It works in U.S. outlets).

What does Gebrauchtwert mean?

Please feel free to ask anymore questions.