Moog transistor ladder

Sasha

I'm still struggling to see why an electronic schematic might be so meaningful as to permanently emblazon oneself with it.... I mean, if Bob Moog had this tatt it would make perfect sense to me, it would have had a huge bearing on his life... Maybe this guys wants to be called andy_moog_fanboy ;)

but I've got some weird ink myself, so who am I to question it ;)

I'm still struggling to see why an electronic schematic might be so meaningful as to permanently emblazon oneself with it.... I mean, if Bob Moog had this tatt it would make perfect sense to me, it would have had a huge bearing on his life... Maybe this guys wants to be called andy_moog_fanboy ;)

but I've got some weird ink myself, so who am I to question it ;)

Go on then Stryd, get yer tats out and post some pictures.

I'd love to see how this guy is going solder whilst reading the schematic... maybe he's perfected presumed lost ancient art of soldering whilst hopping on one leg and looking down technique, he is a true ninja.

A true ninja would never reveal his tatt's online. If you saw the pic when I put it on the wiki, and it sat there until we worked out how to delete it, you got lucky ;)

***goblinz ponders over what geeky tattoos stryd has that are too geeky to show on an internet forum***

Have you got a full back piece done of a Bill Gates' head?