2 Sid ehmmm Sid synth

Guest peshay

Guest peshay

hi there, im planning to build a sid synth just like the step c  one on your site, but then with 2 sids in it instead of 4. I also want memorysticks in it (2internal or mayb external/swapable). I was wandering if the mios needs to be different then the one with 4 sids?

I also want to know if someone could burn the pic's for me, as i cant do this myself.

greets, pascal

Yes, but anyhow TK, he could just built the whole thing (the 4xSID) and just ignore the 3rd and 4th SID. -> 2xSID, you just need 2 Cores and two SIDs.

For the Bankstick swapping just look at ucapps.de and here in the forum. There are more than enough solutions (multiple switch, two buttons hardware, and MIOS two buttons software).

Guest peshay

o sorry i think i didnt make myself clear (my bad  :)), i didnt want to link 2 sids to one core, but ehmm i wanted to make a synth like pay_c said. 2 core's 2 sids, so 1 master 1 slave. and my question was, will the mios for this be different than with a 3rd and 4th synth?