MBHP-Burner

Goblinz

I'm building the MBHP-Burner on Strip board.

So far I've spent about 10 hours trying to design the layout but seem to be getting a lot of jumpers. Does anybody have an already tried and tested layout (I notice there's a jpeg of a stripboard burner on ucapps) they could send me before I go insane?

G

I've made mine on stripboard....and it's working......just follow the white rabbit.

I didn't make a drawing or what so ever, just moved parts around till it fit and yes you will get some jumpers. Maybe i will make a drawing tonight if i can find the time for you. ;)

Yes as a matter of fact ;D Pffffff, after my comp crash i had to find the installation disc of my camera...which i found 8)

So check the pics in my MBHP_BURNER thread....see link in previous message.

Thanks very much, it's a ppreciated. Should give me a better idea of what I need to do.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I think I was trying to make things too tidy, IE everything mounted on the strip board with minimal jumpers just connecting tracks, hence the reciculous amount of time I've spent on it... Maybe good for very small circuits but not so good for this one.

G

With these boards it should be easy but i had to fiddle a lot to. You're bound to loose a lot of space with these strip boards.

What i first did was placing the ic sockets without soldering them. Then look at the components that come from these ic's if they are ground or current.

If it's still not clear i can make a drawing ;D