Collection of many electronics e-books!!!!

Just Phil

Just wanted to put up a collection of e-books on electronics that i've found over the past few weeks when looking into whats behind making a midibox... some books are 100% on topic others aren't... i'm uploading more as I find them! feel free to download them as my server is known to act funny... i will upload a complete ZIP with everything as well soon.

happy reading, Phil

http://www.just-phil.com/midibox/

updated!

now with zip ebooks v2

folder v3 contains rest of files not in zip

and thanks to "amp1ron" who told me that there were some incorrectly named books...

I still have to update the Rar file to contain the proper names... will be done by nov 31st.

keep in mind i still haven't read most of them... as i just went on a mission to find ebooks on this topic and squirreled them into a folder.. then shared it with you guys... i'm going to read them on my own time...

I will also be adding more books as i find them... i found one on PIC microcontrollers just in the v3 folder and am on a mission for more.

and after i read them i will organise the folders by content and make a zip for each folder to make easier downloading...

• 5 weeks later...