SOLD! - Stuffed CS for Wilba 6582

Futureman

Hey there,

As my Big 6582 Synth is having a facelift, I don't need the old Control Surface... It's already stuffed with everything, EXCEPT the led's in the matrix. - you can supply them yourself. ;]

NO LCD display.. (I'm still using that!)

I'll post some pics soon, but my encoders do have a splined shaft & come with silver knobs.. It is tested and works perfectly... oh.. and RED leds. i'll throw in 2 spare tact switches that I have left over.. (yes, I'm very generous)

I'll sell this for the total cost of the parts... (+ postage to you)

I won't be ready to sell this untill after the new year, I just figured if you were planning on making one, this will save you a few steps. (ie I'm goving someone a 'heads up')

$20US for PCB

$25 for Tacts

$5 for LEDS

$5 for LED spacers (Wilba will laugh that I used em, but I didn't have top panel to line em up)

$35 for encoders + knobs.. at least you won't need to source knobs, but these are a touch bigger than the waldorf style.

I'm not trying to make a profit, so if this post offends anyone, consider it removed.

Regards

IMG_0075.JPG

IMG_0075.JPG

[me=Wilba]laughs[/me]

Seriously, I have respect for people with enough confidence and experience to ignore my build instructions.

It would be a good idea to offer the same LEDs for the matrix... or at least sharing where you got them... so the finished board will have matching LEDs.