Dynacord TAM-19

DenDer

Up for sale a Dynacord Time Axis Manipulation - 19

BBD chorus/flanger with TDA1022 bbd ic's

This unit is in good shape and fully functional.

The Dynacord TAM-19 stereo multiflanger system is a fully analogue device. possible effects are +/- flanger and +/- double track.

one envelope follower, one triangle lfo and one cv source can be used for modulation.

the sound is just like what you would expect of early studio equipment. not too dirty, but nicely analogue sound, charismatic and full of own character.

Price 300 euro's

I can ship to anywhere in the world but costs are for the buyer. Be aware this unit is heavy!!

4499_tam19_jpg824e0b274f18fb7e5022c353bb

4499_tam19_jpg824e0b274f18fb7e5022c353bb

• 2 weeks later...

It's a yummy device.....real warm analog smoothness if you know what i mean....i'll leave it another week on the different sites i'm selling it on...i'm consedering to keep it anyways.....

I've got a bunch of Dynacord fx's....DRS-78, VRS-23, DDL-12 (2x), DRP-16 and  i'm in the progress of buying a PDD-14 to complete the set.

It all started when i bought a defect DDL-12.....just recapped it and put in new tantalums and the bugger worked again...but what a sound!!! Then i bought another defect DDL-12 (together with the TAM) with the same problem, fixed that one to.....the VRS is on its way from Germany and should be arriving next week or so. Then it can play with the DRS and DDL's.. ;)

• 2 weeks later...