Where can I purchase the front and back panels?

llcoolj

Hi,

There is a open bulk order by Doug Wellington, but there is no given time nor date when the panels will be actually done. It has been a while since a status update, but sure he would have told us if he had to cancel the project or something. I keep my thumbs up for Doug.  :)

It wouldn't hurt to add your order on the list, you can find it here:

http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php/topic,11073.0.html

Where can I purchase the front and back panels for the MIDIboxSID?

I assume you are refering to the mb6582, which is one of the implementations of a MIDIBox SID v2.

You can have the panels made outside of a bulk order as well. The .fpd files are available on the WIKI, all you need to do is read the info on them carefully and order them from Schaeffer or Frontpanel Express.

Sorry about that, nothing offensive.  I don't mean it that way.  I am sure it takes a lot of work and I surely appreciated.  Anyway, I am going to get a friend in China to print it.  He claims that it is much cheaper to print it there.  I am just trying to see what is the minimum qty they require to print the panels.  Hopefully not too much, but he told me he can get it done in 3 weeks time if I have the file for him. I am still waiting for his reply.