Parts to sell

abcmann

Hi

I need some money so I have to sell some of my project now. It's really damn difficult for me, but really bneed the money for paying some bills.

to sell:

- 1x spare MB6582 Main PCB from the 1st bulk order (the red one).

17,50€ + shipping

- 1x sashas x0xb0x pcb ( Powerpcb with powerparts nearly ready soldered + main pcb unsoldered)

with rare parts 2x 6562; 3x C1583 97G; 1x K30A-Y; 1x K30A-O; 1x C2291 82G; 1x BA6110, all new ones!

50 € + shipping

- 1x  GM5 soldered on original GM5 PCB, some other parts already soldered

8 € + shipping

- 2x MAX525 ACPP (new) (+ shunt if you take both)

25 € each +  shipping

- 2x seppos SSM2044 filter pcb with resistors already soldered

5 € each + shipping (with SSM's 15 euro each)

120 € for everything excl. shipping costs.

please pm me.

bye

• 3 weeks later...

I've his address from the last GM5 batch order, and via http://www.telefonbuch.de it's also possible to find out a mobile phone number of somebody who lives in the same street (could be his wife/mother/grandma/sister).

If you are interested I can give you the details so that you are able to contact him directly.

Best Regards, Thorsten.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunatly nothing from abcMan aka Andreas from St.Ingbert Germany ! i have tried phone numbers but they are unvailable or doesn't answer  :( If someone could have contact with him to ask what's happen !! i have sent him 65 € for x0xb0x boards and parts, he has received my money last month and since that date, he didn't answer anymore to Pm and have never sent parts and boards. I'm very disapointed.

Unfortunatly nothing from abcMan aka Andreas from St.Ingbert Germany ! i have tried phone numbers but they are unvailable or doesn't answer  :( If someone could have contact with him to ask what's happen !! i have sent him 65 € for x0xb0x boards and parts, he has received my money last month and since that date, he didn't answer anymore to Pm and have never sent parts and boards. I'm very disapointed.

Did you pay with paypal?

• 2 weeks later...

Does this mean that you got a package from him meanwhile?

What was the content (I see some additional PCBs on the sofa in background).

According to his description you should get "2x 6562; 3x C1583 97G; 1x K30A-Y; 1x K30A-O; 1x C2291 82G; 1x BA6110" which are probably very expensive.

Best Regards, Thorsten.