Questions regarding filter caps on SID module

unrise_lyrical

Hey all

So my stuff arrived from Smash TV (amazing quality!) and I have banged the DIN and CORE module out easilly enough, but I am a little confused with the SID module. Out of the 2 voltage regulators that came (afaik thats what they are?) I used the 7812 one, as I am using a 6581 SID chip and I read in previous posts of people using that one with the 6581 chip. My main question though is regarding the C1 and C2 filter caps. Which ones do I use? I cant find anything written about which ones to use :S I assume I use the 470J ones, not the (cant even read what the other ones are....5800J, 3800J or 6800J? one of those). From what I have read the filter caps are for the filter cutoff...but yea...I dont know which ones to use...or their orientation (does it even matter?) Had a look for some pictures of close up SID modules and couldnt find any that shoed what was used... any advice given greatly appreciated!