[solved/ keyword static and LUT] common anode matrix & ISR

protofuse

Not to be nitpicking, but if the compiler doesn't comply to the language specs, it's a bug (or at least an absence of feature) and it should output a warning to the user. I'm very experienced with full fledged C and C++ compilers and I find the undocumented limitations irritating. I understand that it's a work in progress and it's on a very specific processor, but still. End of rant :D

But well, lesson learned I guess, I'll be careful with these now too.

I have to write a word for TK:

Like Mr Jourdain said in "Le bourgeois gentilhomme" by Molière: "« Par ma foi ! il y a plus de quarante ans que je dis de la prose sans que j'en susse rien, et je vous suis le plus obligé du monde de m'avoir appris cela. »"

I could write : "« Par ma foi ! il y a plus de 5jours que ma matrice de led rgb fonctionne sans que j'en susse rien, et je vous suis le plus obligé du monde de m'avoir appris cela [Monsieur Thorsten Klose] »

It could be translated... but it is a very old french and I'm sure I can't translate it correctly in a pretty old english :(

Understood! :)

The reason for this issue is obvious so long you know the backgrounds... as WickedBlade wrote, we are missing a warning or error message here.

On the other hand the reason is simply that the appr. copy routine is missing in the initialisation routine of the MIOS wrapper.

Here a weblink to the routine:

http://www.koders.com/c/fidFB3A119BB435BBFEEB7CD81E221F283A835233DF.aspx

But I fear that I won't have the time to integrate and test the _do_cinit() function in the next weeks... note that it will limit the amount of available flash memory (thats another reason why I haven't done this yet).

Is there any volunteer who would like to do the work?

Best Regards, Thorsten.