FREE - Analogue synthesizer with drum machine (Australia - Sydney / blue mountains)

SubContractor

Hey all

I have a Kawai organ about to go on the street for council cleanup. I grabbed it last time so I could take the spring reverb from it. Its fully functional and is prime for mods. Its got drum machine with sequencer too - waltz, cha cha etc, so no need to make one of those overly complex MBSEQ :tongue: The sequencer even does arpeggiation - crazy!

Tape deck with pitch control included. Uses: playing a tape loop, playing a backing track of fat beats made by the church reverend, recording your awesome tracks, removing it and installing a bunch of knobs and switches for your crazy mods, etc. I also have the service manual to make modding easier.

Interested? tell me now because the misses is giving me a hard time to get rid of it (taking up too much room in the garage). I can even drop it off to you, depending where you are in Sydney / blue mountains.

Regards

Andrew

post-4860-071189500 1279520538_thumb.jpg

post-4860-057839500 1279520567_thumb.jpg

post-4860-078990000 1279520589_thumb.jpg

Edited by SubContractor